Tuesday, June 4, 2013

eraser stamp.

I had a few minutes on my hands today and thought I would make a heart stamp out of a pencil eraser. It was super easy and super fun to make, so I thought I would share with you how to make one!

Supplies:
Pencil with Crisp New Eraser
X-acto Blade
Ink Pad (Any Color)

Step 1:
Print out an image of a small heart and cut it out
Step 2:
Tape heart to pencil eraser, using x-acto knife start cutting out around heart shape.
Step 3:
Peel off heart shape and use x-acto knife to trim up any rough edges and make your heart as neat as you want it. (It took me a few attempts to get it just how I wanted it. I stamped it to test it, then carved more if it needed it.)
Step 4:
Ink your stamp up and stamp your heart out!


p.s. I hope you make your own heart stamp and enjoy it as much as I did!







No comments:

Post a Comment