Some of the tips included in this edition of Stamps in Season are:
• To add some style • Create envelope liners using colored paper, maps, or magazine pages.
• Open envelope to use as a template.
• Cut liner paper to fit, leaving a half-inch margin.
• Score the backside of the liner paper to align with the fold.
• Glue liner into envelope and mail!
• Choose a bright envelope and use a white pen to write the address, to complement the stamp design.
• Poetry via Post
• Start a poem in a letter. Send it to a friend. Invite him or her to add a few lines and send it back. Continue.