Thursday, June 13, 2013

burberry kisses.

I was introduced to an awesome new website today called burberry kisses!

If snail mail isn't your style but you still want to send a letter, this is a creative way to do just that. You can send a letter around the world and seal it with your kiss! There is a video on their website that shows you just how it works, but I thought I would give you a little run down. (I did it shown here using my iphone)

First you capture your kiss.
You do so by actually kissing your screen! Then you can pick from different shades of lipstick.
(I am a fan of the Bright Plum No.15)

Then you write your message.
(Make sure you have your location services on. If using an iPhone, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari. Turn On.)

Then Seal it with a kiss and send your letter on its way.

After you send it, it shows a cute graphic of your letter traveling to its destination and lets you know when it has been delivered!


p.s. I hope you get a letter sealed with a kiss in your inbox soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment