Saturday, October 3, 2015

my inspiration.

Here are some of the things that inspire me!

Blogs:

Letter Writers Alliance

Paper Pastries

Postcrossing

Snail Mail Love

USPS Stamps

Papered Thoughts

Oh Happy Day

Paper Source

Paper Presentation

Oh So Beautiful Paper


Instagram Accounts:

@theresetgirl

@paperedthoughts

@lucy_mail

@michellemackintosh

@backtozeroco

@snailmailmagazine

@uspostalservice

@happymail_

@snailmail_ideas

@marionbcn

@bisforbrookemail

Books:

Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence

Always First Class: The Pleasure of Personal Letters

Good Mail Day

Little Book of Lettering

Modern Calligraphy


I could go on and on about things that inspire me, but this is a good starting point! I hope all of these inspire you a little bit today!




No comments:

Post a Comment