Thursday, October 8, 2015

favorite books.

I sadly do not read as much as I used to. I have started several books over the past few years to never finish them. I do hope to start reading more at night instead of watching TV, but then again I say that all the time.

But here are a list of some of my favorite books that are on my shelf:

• Any and everything by Nicholas Sparks. His books never disappoint if you are looking for a good tear jerker love story!

• I always enjoy browsing through the pages of "Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence" by Michelle Mackintosh

• Any and all of my Design Inspiration books:
      • Guerilla Art
      • Paper & Craft
      • Any of the PostSecret Books
      • How to Think Like a Great Graphic Designer
      • Meet Mr. Product
      • Design it Yourself
      • Sweet Designs
      • 1000 Retail Graphics
      • Handmade Hello
     
• I am currently in the process of reading "Big Little Lies" by Liane Moriarty and also "What to Expect when you're Expecting."

Do you have any books you recommend?







No comments:

Post a Comment