I sadly do not read as much as I used to. I have started several books over the past few years to never finish them. I do hope to start reading more at night instead of watching TV, but then again I say that all the time.
But here are a list of some of my favorite books that are on my shelf:
• Any and everything by Nicholas Sparks. His books never disappoint if you are looking for a good tear jerker love story!
• I always enjoy browsing through the pages of "Snail Mail: Rediscovering the Art and Craft of Handmade Correspondence" by Michelle Mackintosh
• Any and all of my Design Inspiration books:
• Guerilla Art
• Paper & Craft
• Any of the PostSecret Books
• How to Think Like a Great Graphic Designer
• Meet Mr. Product
• Design it Yourself
• Sweet Designs
• 1000 Retail Graphics
• Handmade Hello
• I am currently in the process of reading "Big Little Lies" by Liane Moriarty and also "What to Expect when you're Expecting."
Do you have any books you recommend?