Friday, October 23, 2015

a day in the life of me.

Here is a day in the life of me. (This was yesterday!)

6:30am Alarm went off. Pressed snooze.

6:50am Got out of bed and got ready.

7:20am Packed my lunch to bring to work and drank a glass of milk (A glass of milk every morning is a new thing since being pregnant.)

7:50am Left the house to start my 25 minute commute to work while jamming out to music. :)

8:30am Got my morning cup of joe to wake myself up and now time to start the work day.

8:30am-11:00am Doing some work, doing a little more work. Then took a little mental break to do some blogging! (Here I am! My coworker and I are deciding what we should do on break today!)

11:45am-12:45pm Decided to go to the gym on lunch break. (Working out when almost 8 months pregnant isn't as exciting as it used to be, but at least its keeping me in shape.)

1:00pm Lunch Time. (I went with an evol truffle mac and cheese meal today. Have you had them before? If not, I highly recommend them!)

1:15pm A dear friend and coworker who has been out due to cancer came by the office to visit. It was so great to see her!

2:00pm Baby Gehring starts dancing around in my belly.

3:00pm Had to fill in for our receptionist while she took lunch break, so took the opportunity to make some halloween envelopes (I will show you how to make envelopes in an upcoming tutorial.)

5:30pm Work is over! Driving to my best friend Amanda's house for dinner since the hubby is gone.

6:30pm Amanda fixed a delicious BLT salad for dinner.

7:15pm Drove home from Amanda's and got stuck in traffic. BOO!

8:00pm I worked on my halloween costume while watching Sister Wives on the DVR.

8:30pm Finally put my PJs on and lounged on the couch watching TV

9:30pm Bed Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment