Tuesday, March 10, 2015

the lettermate.

I have found the best product that has forever changed the way I address my envelopes!

Lettermate: An envelope addressing guide for those of us that have trouble writing in a straight line.

Image from: thelettermate.com
I don't know about you guys, but I can not write in a straight line to save my life. Anytime I want the address to look extra special on my envelope, I break out a ruler and pencil to help make sure my lines are evenOnce the address is finished I go to erase my lines, but there is always a faint lingering of those lines left on the envelope. I find that to be so frustrating!
Image from: thelettermate.com
I was on pinterest the other day and saw a pin for the Lettermate and liked it instantly! I purchased it right away and was so excited to get it in the mail this past weekend! I have used it nonstop since receiving it. It also fits on a wide variety of envelope sizes.
Image from: thelettermate.com
You can purchase your Lettermate directly through her website, where she also has great how-to videos and a downloadable PDF booklet! If you are outside the USA, visit her etsy shop to purchase!

I would highly recommend this product to any letter writer, snail mailer and pen pal out there! If you purchase one, I would love to hear your review about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment