Monday, March 2, 2015

daily things letterset download.

Do you guys ever write things in the upper corners of your letters to your pen pals? Sometimes I will write what song I am listening to, what I am drinking, the weather, etc. I thought it would be fun to create a letterset that featured mini icons representing those things that we sometimes write in the corners of our stationery. 

The categories I included are:
• Date
• Time
• Location
• What I am listening to
• Weather
• What I am drinking

I hope you like the categories and colors I chose! If there are any other icons or colors you would like me to feature, please let me know in the comments below!
®2015 postmarked with love
Download your own copy of the blue daily things letterset here! Enjoy!

®2015 postmarked with love
Download your own copy of the pink daily things letterset here! Enjoy!

®2015 postmarked with love
Download your own copy of the gray daily things letterset here! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment