Thursday, February 5, 2015

gotham west market postcard wall.


My dear penpal Dawn mailed me this lovely photograph she took at the Gotham West Market in NYC! 

If you have any plans to visit NYC in the future make sure to stop by the Gotham West Market to grab a delicious bite to eat from one of their eight vendors: 
• Blue Bottel Coffee
• The Cannibal
• El Colmado
• Genuine Roadside
• Court Street Grocers Sandwich Shop
• Ivan Ramen Slurp Shop
• Choza Taqueria
and then stop by the postcard wall on your way out to drop a friend/family member a quick little note to say hello from NYC! 

I absolutely love this concept and applaud Gotham West Market for having this! I don't ever need a reason to visit one of my favorite cities in the world, but this sure has made me want to make a trip up north a little sooner!

If any of you make a trip to NYC and get a change to go by and send a postcard I would love to hear all about it in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment