Wednesday, February 4, 2015

new adventure at paper source.

In November of this past year I found out online that a Paper Source was opening up in my area. I was beyond excited as I LOVE shopping there when I am traveling to places that have one. I was out walking around our local Town Center and saw the sign stating "Coming Soon" and was thrilled that it was so close to my home. Long story short I joked about getting a part time job there and voilá, I started training/merchandising at the new location this past weekend!

I helped hang the calendar wall art and the samples of projects you can do with our fantastic fine papers section of the store on my first day of merchandising!

What Paper Source color are you?

I look forward to my new adventure as part of the new Paper Source Team in Virginia Beach!

Grand Opening:
Friday, February 13th, 2015
Paper Source-Town Center Virginia Beach
4536 Main Street
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462

No comments:

Post a Comment