Sunday, February 8, 2015

diy valentine's mini-zine.

I have a great little Sunday afternoon Valentine's project I found for you all today:

Design Sponge has a fantastic post about making a valentine's mini-zine! This isn't specifically mail related but I liked it to much not to post! If you are feeling motivated, you can make a few of these and send them out to your pen pals!
Image from: designsponge.com
The post includes a list of materials that you will need for the project and step-by-step instructions on how to make this adorably cute mini-zine!

Here are some cute ideas to help inspire your Valentine's mini-zine:
• I love you more than...
• My favorite things about you are...
• Things you do that make me smile...
• Reasons you should be my Valentine...

I have already started working on one to surprise my hubby with on Valentine's Day! If you make one, I would love to see pictures of how it turned out in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment