Thank you for delivering happy mail to our mailboxes all year long!
|Image from: pretendingtofarm.typepad.com|
Postal Service employees may accept the following items:
• Snacks and beverages that are not part of a meal
• Items with little intrinsic value (greeting card, pen, coffee mug, etc.)
• Perishable items ( flowers, chocolates, cookies, etc.)
• Items with a value of $20 or less
Postal Service employees may not accept cash-in any amount or form
(bills, checks, money orders)
Ways to show your appreciation to your postman:
• A nice little card thanking them for their hard work
• Bottle of water (After all, it is pretty hot in July)
• Giftcard (Starbucks, 7-11, WaWa, etc.)
• Homemade Cookies
"See the mailman dressed in blue, will he bring a letter to you? He works when it rains and when it snows, he even works when the wind blows."