Monday, June 30, 2014

postcrossing.

I am very excited to be a new member of Postcrossing!
Image from: postcrossing.com
The goal of the postcrossing project is to allow people to receive postcards from all over the world, for free. Well, almost free! the main motto is: Send a postcard and receive a postcard back from a random person in the world!

How it works: (The Short Version)
• Request an address from the website
• Mail the postcard to the address
• Wait to receive a postcard
• Register the received postcard in the system

You can have up to 5 postcards traveling at any single time. Every time one of the postcards you send is registered, you can request another address.

I sent out my first 5 postcards this week to places all over the world! Germany, Taiwan, Finland, Russia and China!
My first three sent last week! I used vintage postcards from my mamas collection!
Two more that I mailed out this week! I used more postcards from my mamas collection!
I like being able to use some of my mamas old stamps too! 



Sign up and join the fun at postcrossing.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment