Saturday, October 12, 2013

fisher price post office.

I went yard saling with my best friend today and was beyond excited with I came across this vintage fisher price post office. We got to a yard with a lot of vintage toys and I spotted this great one out of the corner of my eye. Now, we do not have children yet but I could not pass this by because of that!
Isn't it super adorable? It looks like a giant blue mailbox with two post office boxes that open on the front and a letter slot that you can drop mail down into. You can retrieve your mail by opening the white cover on the front!
Then the big blue mailbox opens up to reveal a little safe that opens up and a time clock for the postal employees on the left. On the right, there is a yellow container and a red container that comes out and has a handle to carry around as your mailbag. Then there are two little stamps that you can put in the stamp dispenser and press the handle and they pop out. 

I think this toy was the best $2 I have ever spent! I can't wait to have kids so they can play with this awesome toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment