Monday, October 13, 2014

postcard inn on the beach.

I don't know about you guys, but this time of year I always dream about traveling. The cooler weather, the early sunsets. There is just something magical about this time of year to me.

My husband is from Florida, so we travel down there at least once a year to visit family and friends. A friend of his told me about this hotel and I just thought it was to cool not to share.

Postcard Inn on the Beach
Image from: postcardinn.com
The Inn offers 196 hotel rooms which all include flat screen TV's, Wi-Fi, work stations, magazines, vintage light fixtures and down-filled duvets. It offers an atmosphere that harkens back to the age of endless summers spent on the beach with friends and family.

I don't know about you, but just the name of this hotel alone makes me want to escape on a beach getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment