Friday, October 10, 2014

postal themed halloween costumes.

Fall weather has hit here in Virginia and Halloween is right around the corner! Do you guys get as excited about Halloween as I do?

I am sadly not doing a postal themed costume this year, but look at these great ones I found online! I can't wait to have a kid so I can put them in some cute mail themed costumes!
Image from: Studio DIY
Look at this adorable Air Mail Package Costume! Visit Studio DIY for a great tutorial on how to make this adorable costume.

Image from: Party City
This costume is so cute! Party City needs to have this available in adult sizes too!
Image from: costumecraze.com
I love this costume! A Mail Order Bride!

Image from: Pinterest
And lets not forget about Fido! How cute is this little dog dressed as a mailbox?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment