Monday, May 6, 2013

received with love. birthday edition.

Yesterday was my birthday, so I took a small break and enjoyed the special day!

I received some great letter writing themed gifts this year for my birthday and thought I would share some of them with you guys!
My friend Joe got me this great wax seal stamp of the State of VA and 10 beautiful colored waxes! I can not wait to send my next batch of letters out!
A close up of the wax seal stamp.

These gifts were from my mom. Look at that Paper!!! They were so pretty I didn't want to open them. One of the gifts my mom got me was an envelope template kit and envelope liner template kit! Since I loved this wrapping paper so much, I have already started making envelope liners with my new kit using this great paper!



No comments:

Post a Comment