Saturday, May 4, 2013

l'ecritoire.

I went to the best stationery store while in Paris last week! I found L'Ecritoire by accident last time I was in Paris, and just knew I had to go back when I was there this time.
Front entrance to the shop.


Tons of calligraphy pens, inks and "crazy envelopes". Some of the "crazy envelopes" hanging in the store that they have received! They all have unique folds. You can buy them in singles or in packs. Includes the notecard and envelope!

A huge selection of wax seal stampers and colored waxes.

Great selection of Paris stickers, eiffel tower stickers, cat stickers, labels and more.

Good view of the shop.

My mom snapped this one of me while doing some shopping!

If you are ever in Paris and want to get some great stationery finds definitely stop by:
L'Ecritoire
61 Rue saint-martin, 75004 Paris, France

p.s. I will show you pictures of my great buys in tomorrows post.

No comments:

Post a Comment