Friday, April 8, 2011

On a recent visit to NYC I went to my favorite paper store in the whole city, Paper Presentation. This store is beyond amazing! If you love stationery and paper or anything to do with letters and such you will want to spend hours in there. I was with my boyfriend and a friend, so time was limited... but I still found some great finds!

I picked up some airmail twine that I can not wait to use on letters and packages. I also got some paper luggage tags to use on presents that I wrap with maps.

I really want to do a craft show one day with all of the handmade stationery that I make, so I bought this adorable little cardboard suitcase to use as a display!

So if you are ever in NYC, I highly recommend you check out this paper store! You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment