Wednesday, January 29, 2014

sent with love.

I have been slow writing letters back lately. I need to get my act together. But here are some that I have sent out recently!
I sent a letter to a friend from College with a bunch of pictures I found while going through some things that I haven't talked to in a while, my friend Jenn in Chicago, and one of my new pen pals Tiffany! 

I saw envelopes decorated using wash tape and decided to get crafty with some of mine on this batch of letters. What do you think?

And I sent out a lovely birthday card to my friend Yuko in Japan! She got me a bunch of these adorable roller stickers and I used them to make her envelope look really happy for her birthday! I hope she likes it and it makes her smile on her special day!

I hope these letters find you well ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment