Have you heard of mail tag? Do you participate in mail tag with your penpals?
I read about it on Papered Thoughts and thought it was such a neat idea and wanted to start participating in it with my penpals. I know I get stumped with things to ask, so I thought it would be a good idea to do a post that included some ideas.
Mail tag is an exchange of postal correspondence between two people. One person mails requests to their penpal, who then answers those and sends back their own mail tag. Ask as few or as many things in each request that you want!
Don't know where to start? Here are some ideas to get you started!
• What is your favorite quote?
• What would your last meal be?
• What is your current nail polish color?
• What are four things on your bucket list?
• What is in your purse?
• If you could have dinner with any five people, who would they be?
• What is your first job?
• What is your favorite book?
• What is your favorite childhood memory?
• Summer or Winter?
• Do you believe in ghosts?
• Who inspires you?
• A list of things that make you feel cozy?
• A receipt.
• A business card.
• Two things you were grateful for this week
• Favorite Game (Board, Card, Etc.)
• The meaning of your name.
• What is your favorite go to junk food?
• What is your favorite drink?
• What is your favorite recipe?
Here is a handy cheat sheet from Goodnight Little Spoon if you are looking for even more inspiration!
tag, you're it!