Sunday, December 1, 2013

letter writing goodies.

I hit the jackpot with letter writing goodies while I was out shopping with my mom last weekend! IF you are out and about you should stop by Target and Michaels! They have some great things for a good price to add to your collection.
The Target dollar section has so many great things right now! I picked up two packs of the kraft label stickers, some kraft letter stickers and some robot stickers! I can't wait to use them all on some letter
I then hit the jack pot at Michaels! A lot of the stuff I got was on sale, so that is always a plus! I picked up a label maker and a pack of green and pink tape refills, a cute paper pad to use for mail tags in my letters, a pack of kraft mini envelopes, a pack of multi-colored letter stickers, and two cute donuts to put in letters!


No comments:

Post a Comment