Monday, November 11, 2013

pencil friendship bracelet.

I don't know about you guys, but when I was a teenager I was obsessed with making friendship bracelets! I loved making them so much, that I started a little business in middle school making them for people in custom colors and designs.

I was searching online the other day and stumbled across a friendship bracelet pattern with pencils on it! How adorable is this?
Image from: acmoore.com
I am thinking of attempting to make these for my pen pals! (I still have a ton of thread left from my friendship bracelet making days.) I am hoping it is easy to make... It has been a while since I sat down and made one. 

If you would like to try and make one yourself for your pen pals, you can download the template and instructions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment