Monday, January 19, 2015

stamp dedication ceremony: forever hearts

Join the USPS for the Forever Hearts First-Day-of-Issue Stamp Dedication Ceremony in Richmond, Virginia!
Thursday, January 22nd at 11:00am

Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
Leslie Cheek Theater
200 N. Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23220

Join the conversation before and after the ceremony using #ForeverHearts.

I was so excited when I saw how close to home this dedication ceremony was going to be and then realized I had something scheduled that day that I can't miss. I have never been to a First-Day-of-Issue stamp dedication before and would have loved to have had the opportunity to check it out.

Have any of you been to a stamp dedication ceremony? If so, I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment