Tuesday, September 23, 2014

business cards.


I was given the opportunity to place some of my business cards into 50+ swag bags being given out at a local craft fait in October. I wanted to design something that would serve multiple purposes. I decided on a square business card as it breaks away from the normal and is just an all around fun shape. Then I decided to do a double-sided business card. One side has my freelance graphic design information on it (Postmarked Designs) while the other side advertises my letter writing blog! I am very pleased with the way they turned out and excited to start handing them out!

Are you in the market for Business Cards? I had these printed at moo.com and I highly recommend them! Their quality is great and they have three different size business cards to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment