Sunday, April 6, 2014

write a letter day.


Day 7 of National Stationery Week celebrates...
WRITING A LETTER!

Today is the day... Pull out your favorite stationery, pens and pencils and write a letter! Shoot, write several letters!

I figured I would use today to share some of my favorite stationery finds from etsy with you all and wrap up a fantastic National Stationery Week! I hope this week inspired you to get writing and rediscover the lost art that is letter writing.
Image from: etsy.com
This adorable personalized cat stationery by Modern Pink Paper!

Image from: etsy.com
These beautiful monogram letterpress notecards by Paper Lovely Press!

Image from: etsy.com
I love these adorable foodie notecards by Nourishing Notes!

Image from: etsy.com
These adorable postcards from RarRar Press!

What are some of your favorite shops online that sell stationery? I would love to hear what your favorites are!






No comments:

Post a Comment