Tuesday, July 9, 2013

box of letters.

My husband left for a month long philosophy fellowship in Northfield, MN last week and I wanted to give him a box of letters so he had something to read from me every day that he was gone! This tradition started back when we were dating and he used to tour with his band a lot. I would fill a box with letters, one for each day along with gift cards for restaurants along the way and snacks. He always loved them, so when we found out he was going to be gone for a month again, I thought it was the perfect time to do another box of letters!

I put snacks in the box with silly sayings on each of them!

I then made a map with silly roadside attractions that were along his route!

Then I wrote a note for each day and labeled the front with the date the letter should be read on!

Then I stuffed the box with all of the letters and goodies!
The finished box of letters!


 p.s. I hope you are enjoying all of your letters Zach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment