Thursday, April 18, 2013

postagram.

If you love sending postcards while traveling, postagram is a great app to have on your phone!

Image from: blog.postagramapp.com
I am about to head to Paris with my mom for a few days, and I have loaded up my address book with people I will want to send postcards to! This app makes it so much easier! No searching for the perfect postcard amongst the never ending racks, no tracking down stamps and no looking for a mailbox. (Don't get me wrong, I love doing all that too). You just take a picture, upload it, type your message and then press send! The recipient will receive it in about a week! Another great thing about them, is the picture pops out and they can save it.

Here is some information about postagram postcards:
• All postagrams are printed on thick, high quality photo postcards
• Each postagram is printed and delivered anywhere in the world for only 99¢
• US delivery takes only 2-5 business days. International delivery, a bit longer
• Each postagram is personalized with a profile photo of the sender and up to a 140 character message

Postagrams can be sent via the free app on your phone or through their website.

Another great perk is that you can earn free credits by inviting friends. When they join you both get a FREE postagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment