Wednesday, September 18, 2013

sticker maker.

I found a new blog last week: papered thoughts
She has some great ideas and inspiration on her blog. I suggest checking it out!

She has these great stickers she had made using cancelled stamps, and I just loved them. I emailed her asking her how she turned those old stamps into stickers, and she told me she had a Xyron Sticker Maker! I really appreciated her telling me how she made them. 

The very next day I headed up to Michael's with my mom and bought myself one. And to top it all off, I had a 40% off coupon, so I got the machine for under $15.00!
As soon as I got home I had to play with it right away! 

I made two stickers using some of my papa's old cancelled stamps. I love the way they turned out!


p.s. Look for many more projects coming soon using my new sticker maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment