Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Take ORF Postcards

The other night I picked up my husband from the airport and wanted to get a picture in front of the new LOVE sign they had in the baggage claim. (They have these LOVE signs all over the state of Virginia so if you ever find yourself in Virginia and want to find one of the signs, you can view the map of all their locations.)


They have a sign next to the giant LOVE sign advertising "Snap and Share your Love" along with 5 plastic holders holding "Sending Love" postcards for you to take.


This is the second postcard design that I have seen available now at the airport. I just love this idea so much. Grab a postcard and send a little love while you are waiting for a flight or picking someone up. I of course, grabbed a handful so I can mail them out to friends and family! 


The above, is the spring postcard in the series of "Sending Love" postcards available at Norfolk International Airport in Virginia. After doing a little research online, I found out this is the third postcard so far. They have had a Fall (I also have a handful of those), Winter and now Spring! I think they are very well designed and I look forward to hopefully seeing more designs available in the future!

xo,
e



No comments:

Post a Comment