Saturday, October 24, 2015

desk tour.

Happy Saturday lovely readers of mine. Today I am going to give you a tour of my little desk where all the crafting and blogging magic happens.

I actually just cleaned the office and my desk last week, so this post came at a perfect time.

Here is an overall view of my desk. I love the bright yellow color of my desk… It always cheers me up when I go into the office. As you can see, I have utilized a lot of the wall space around my desk as our office is pretty small and there are two of us that work in there.

Zach got me this vintage cassette tape holder to store my washi tape in, It works perfectly and each slots holds two rolls. (It looks like I need to buy some more to fill it up.)

I have more washi stored in a jar above my desk along with a container for all of my wax seals and beautiful colored waxes. You can also see a little bit of my clipboard that holds all of my postage stamps.

This is my little cubby next to my desk that holds paper, stamps, embossing papers, pens, etc. Anything I need for envelope art and crafting. 

I hope you enjoyed my little desk tour. There isn't much to it, but it is exactly what I need to be creative!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment